View Single Post
Old 03-03-2024, 12:08 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Well to answer your first question this is a Discussion forum so anyone can answer your post with or without Experience,
you say you have tried many things have you asked a Medium to cleanse you of these dark spirits,
you need to go into a spiritualist church if you have dark spirit attached to you they will be picked up
they will be your best bet.
Have you ever done a Ouija board ? because you have no control who comes through with them.
Yes, I know anyone can answer my post, it wasn't a question. I am just trying to reiterate that this is a real situation happening to someones life and not a space to debate the reality of the situation, that is all.

I have done Pendulum chart (with alphabet on it) which is the same thing as a Ouija board. Honestly, starting to use an alphabet chart is what got me into trouble. I made MAJOR progress this past year without it, and it just opens you right up to the lower realms , even if you are spiritually advanced and at a very high vibration. Combining that with a super powerful technique for mantra that I use, and being careless and repeating words ("mantras") in unknown languages ,equaled the mess I am in now. I am not sure if you read the whole post through, I explained how this happened. At my level of progress, I had no idea this kind of thing was a possibility, I have been humbled to say the least.

I did a consult with a "spiritualist" who does entity removal. I do not have the money for it and even if I did it is just way too risky that I would waste that money and they are not experienced on the level I need and cannot truly see what I need them to see.

I am considering Dr. Wesley Phillips for a reading, it is $90, but , as I said, this is not just a spirit attachment, this is full on physical possession with constant physical attacks ./... while AWAKE. As I type this they are moving around inside my head, there is a high pitched noise.

I had not slept in literally 3 nights as of last night, I put on Bible audio while sleeping and woke up after 4 hours to an INTENSE attack of some sort, the entity or entities was creating a thick energy in all parts of my abdomen , that can only be described as the worst malice / sick feeling ever....pure utter darkness and poison feeling. It was an attempt to get me to turn off the Bible Audio, it worked. I dealt with it for another hour, then I had to turn it off. I was able to sleep after this for a few hours.

Anyways, I appreciate your advice, I am not sure what a Spiritualist Church is or exactly what I would be looking for.
I searched Spiritualist churches near me and the results are varied and not consistent.
Could you elaborate on what specifically I am looking for in a Spiritualist church ?