View Single Post
Old 29-01-2013, 10:17 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albalida
I believe elementals can be quite dangerous, even when they technically don't do anything. The "wrong" energy in your own personal space... The simple fear of them, can really prevent a person from enjoying life to the fullest.

Now, it really depends on the elemental system that you've got in mind. I read a lot of Neo-Wiccans joking about replacing "calling the quarters" with the entire periodic table: "Hail, Argon! Noblest of gases!" So many ideas can be considered elementary, or basic compositions of the other world.

With yours, I think it would be a good idea to set some personal boundaries. Your entity sounds unstable and like dropping hints about whatever plans or needs she has in the relationship, like, whoa, quit playing and let's talk honestly about this shall we? I wonder what level she's stuck at, that others would hold a corporeal life decision against her... sounds a bit like a shadow, to me, as in, one's own psychological issues projected outwards, sort of like a modern tulpa. But, whatever she turns out to be, I hope you'll be able to stand in your own power and integrity, and not get caught up in some weird ambivalent otherworldly contract-plot or other.

I honestly don't think it's a shadow it has a very strong mind of it's own and identity. When the astral police start getting near she runs off before they get there so she doesn't get in trouble. Or she will go stand in an opposite corner of me and just watch what they do, looking at me like she is sad that our conversation had to end. Sometimes she gets a little mad at me for flying before we enter a zone in the planes and she ends up getting in trouble for bringing me there. I highly doubt this is a shadow, the imp that I destroyed a week ago that very well could of been a shadow. But this girl has a mind of her own for sure, and she is very intelligent and cunning. She answers only the questions she wants, if she wants to make it look like she tried to answer but doesn't want me hearing the answer she will talk and nothing will come out. I can't say if that's her or another spirit making it happen I suppose. She even has her own house in the astral, she has taken me there. She has gathered things in the astral for me as well, clothes and candy so far. She has taken me to so many neat places in the astral it would take forever to list them. The drone like shadowy entities I have ran into typically just attack me, fight me, grab me, or try and scare me. Nothing can scare me anymore in the astral which is good but I don't want that lack of fear to cause me to make bad decisions you know? I don't want to let my guard down against this girl if she actually has some end-game plot against me. I read that Elementals seek to attach and will trap your soul when you die. This creates a little fear in me but no fear that will show in our interactions. I am going to try and question her some and she what she says, or doesn't say. She ignores my questions sometimes, and sometimes gives me weird riddle answers. Like I asked her the next night after she got mad at me and told me to burn, I said... What did you say last night? And she said 3 words that rhyme like "last, fast, class" or something along those lines. I can't remember the words honestly I wish I could.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom
I ave never thought of elementals being dangerous, other than fire being dangerous in the sense that it can burn, that sort of thing. I think of elementals as being part of nature and earth spirits. I have always thought of those as being "nice" or helpful energies that are around us. I find it strange that she responded to the question as it being "cool", as I would think an elemental would be taking their position more sophisticated or more responsibly, as they are an important part in our world. I know that sounds all un-official, as it is just my opinion, but I just have a hard time buying that elementals or nature energies in general are that way that you describe. What you have described coms across as incredibly creepy and pushy. I think of purety and love when I think of earth energies. Maybe I don't know enough about them, but that is what I think for what it is worth. Just remember, you have been given many forms by this spirit, so who is to say what this spirit really is? And with all of those many forms and disguises, why would you automatically believe his/her anwers to your questions?

Yea I thought it was weird how she said "it's really cool" as well. Elementals are very intelligent beings and maybe she was just trying to make it sound appealing to me in a more modern way that wouldn't draw as many flags as if she said something like "yes, I am a Elemental and I am extremely powerful and will steal your soul so that you are with me for the rest of your life." So maybe she was trying to make it sound harmless and infantile instead of scary and powerful, that would be my guess. After she told me she was a Elemental we were walking in snow and she made herself turn into a frozen ice statue and then shattered. I ran over to the pieces of the shattered statue and looked down into one and saw her reflection inside one of the broken ice fragments. It was interesting. Also she said she was a "wave Elemental" not a water which I find interesting as well. I have read on several different articles about Elementals that sometimes they will attach to Humans because the Human did something to anger them, or sometimes they will attach because the Human just interests them. I also read on several articles that they will try and have sex with the Humans through their dreams and they will try and build a relationship with these Humans. Now she hasn't tried to have sex with me but long ago when I was getting attacked by darker entities they used to try it and I eventually got to the point where I told them "sorry, I no longer believe in pre-marital sex" and they would get extremely angry and furious with me. After they realized I wouldn't change my stance then they changed from tempting me to solely attacking and harrassing me. I am just questioning if this isn't all the same spirit/Elemental/girl. I guess I will just have to wait and see unless anyone knows more details about Elementals, stuff they have experienced proof of.