View Single Post
Old 22-07-2017, 03:33 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanm1192
It's a little late for all that. If you had read what I said above, I have limited control over my body. I am stiff constantly because if I loosen up they move me. And yes, actual directed movements.

If you can ignore things that push you, molest you, and charge at you at every single turn of your mind, more power to you.

I am not there. Trying to learn how to fight in a battle to the death is a poor strategy for success.

I need leverage and I need an extraction.

And I need a solution that is actually viable.

Think about it, you're telling me in essence to ignore and feel love about a person punching me in the face. Not literally, but it is the same thing. Go on. Tell that to the person getting punched in the face over and over again. See how much good it does them when they have no higher ground to stand up on.

How well can they move to higher ground when the person is over them beating them into a pulp?

The time to simply walk away has unfortunately long passed. Christ, I wish it were that easy.

So let me rephrase.

Is there any way to QUICKLY drain them of energy so they are too weak to resist being forced out?

Hi.

My friend, in your post you did not specifically state word-for-word that you currently had limited physical mobility. What you shared was very brief and didn't go into detail. You stated "some control," which is vague. You didn't specifically state whether or not this "control" over you was non-stop or whether it was an occasional attack of affecting your mobility. Nor did you originally mention any severe stiffness.

I never stated nor suggested in my reply that you ignore anything or walk away. Your situation might be better handled through a more traditional medical approach, if you are open to that, if you have tried that, or perhaps through an exorcism ritual. Regardless of the severity, it is unrealistic to think that you can find a quick and sudden solution, and even if you found what you believed to be a fast solution to "drain" and "extract" this entity that you speak of, you would still have to face further emotional healing, which is something that of course is a day-by-day process.

I do know that in some severe emergency cases such as yours, that there are people who have benefited from "exorcising" entities, as there are some people who are good at facilitating such rituals, or an aura clearing/cleansing ritual, and formal hypnosis also has helped some people in similar cases as yours. Massage therapy for your stiffness may be beneficial. I strongly suggest that you be open to receiving medical attention, for in your two posts you didn't state whether or not you had or were receiving such care.

In addition to your seeking an emergency solution, it is NOT "too late" for you to also alter your attitude for the better, for you clearly can still think for yourself and formulate coherent thought and speech. You are creating a problem for yourself with your unappreciative attitude, for you have a brother here (me) who reached out to offer you suggestions and assistance (when your post really didn't get into much detail), and you refused to even at least offer a "thank you" after receiving my response.

Your own resistant, highly defensive attitude is what is keeping you from manifesting a solution. If you were open to it, there are therapists that could help you with that anger issue.

Your situation would BEST be handled through you choosing, as fast as you can, to be more thankful for the mobility that you DO have, and not taking such a defensive stance toward others who wish to see you well. In other words, to lighten up a bit. No entity can take away your free will, your ability to open up your heart to the Divine.

Attempting to drain an entity of its power is foolish. This is like "black magic," and trying to do so may cost you further loss of physical movement. Whatever direction you go, proceed with caution.

Next time you ask for help in a forum, perhaps add some more clear detail as to what your situation involves, then it is easier for others to assist you more appropriately.

I wish you all the best, dear lanm1192.

Last edited by awareness : 22-07-2017 at 05:37 AM.