View Single Post
Old 29-06-2016, 04:01 AM
Master
Thanks for that reply. It makes sense.

How I notice the unconscious synchronicities is with hindsight...like I'll be talking about something the day before...it turns up next day and I was like 'wow, I was just talking about that very thing yesterday'...but try to do this consciously...I cannot.

I once believed it worked...I tried for years to make it work...it didn't, so what's one to think/believe after that?

It's one of those things that I want to believe, but in the lack of any experiential evidence, I am finding it very difficult to believe in it...and the best I can do is 'it works for some and not others'.

I tried that 'computer thing'...posting a blog...waiting for people to read and reply...for months...hoping somebody would...nobody did.

So, how do I get from the position of 'it has never worked for me in the past' to 'it may work for me in the future'? Thanks again.