View Single Post
Old 10-03-2013, 06:36 PM
Master
Thank you Miss Hepburn!

It has taken me a long journey of realizing these things. I can not find answers in books anymore like: Edgar Cayce, Paramhansa Yogananda, Krishnamurti, Eckhart Tolle, etc.

I can only find answers in my own experience. And I realize that the Gospels are the individual experiences of certain souls in that age of time witnessing a divine-human person in their First Century Medittearanean lives. And it can be easily understood for nowadays by your own experience.

Experience-Faith-Action are the three components of a spiritual aspirant. And the goal is self-realization of who you truly are! And I don't mean self-realization that you are God, or you are some Pure Energy being, or some other nonsense.

Of course we all are sons and daughters of God. We are spirits. There is nothing to realize. You just become aware that your awareness is living a physical life and it continues through eternity. There is no "real" realization there. For me I am coming to know who I am and what I am meant to do. The divine is within us all but we don't need to realize it. What we need to realize are our faults, issues, addictions and transform into realizing our True Self, a son or daughter of God and whatever else we are to be. To be ourselves.

Jesus was himself. He didn't go around trying to be someone else. He was the Son of God. He was the Christ. He was one of the Trinity in human form. He lived his life and death in a sacred way. That was his purpose and his True Self.

What is Your True Self?