View Single Post
Old 06-03-2018, 09:54 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanchain
Hi all,

I am trying to collect ideas on how an old soul can survive in this world. If you have ideas on how to manage in the corporate world, that would be even better. But would be nice to also know if an old soul can thrive in this world.

Thanks.

Wanchain
What makes you think you're an Old Soul? Words like 'survive' and 'thrive' seem like strange words for an Old Soul to use - and not just Old ones neither.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanchain
I think the easiest way to determine soul age is to ask people. :P There's a soul reader here. Also, some intuitive readers can read that too.
Personally I don't think you are, but then that's highly subjective as there's no real 'test'.

From what we've discussed previously in the Life's Purpose thread I think you're at odds with yourself, and when you're at odds with yourself that reflects out and the Universe seems at odds with you. Old Souls would find a way to be comfortable within themselves first and foremost. The trouble with playing games is that often it's hard to know where to draw the line and you just end up playing games with yourself.

The Universe is the way it is for its own reasons, thinking it should be some other way only puts you at odds.