View Single Post
Old 11-11-2017, 12:20 AM
Experiencer
Wow, this thread escalated quite fast. That was certainly not my intent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badcopyinc
how you perceive my words and my screen name are reflective of you and your inner state and image of self. I do not need to explain my screen name if it bothers you figure out why it bothers you.

I read his post as honesty and being introspective. Something you don't seem to be seeing. Or doing for that matter.

Your assumption on my intent. Is just that assumption.

And the amount of logic and wisdom you seem to want to convey to everyone should also help you to figure out what the world would be like if everyone only worried about themselves.

Notice how I pointed out your flaw because it is also one of my own?
Maybe you could do well to go back and reassess your post to me using the logic you set fourth! (Projecting)

I was wondering about your post myself. It came across to me as quite sarcastic, but I didn't respond to it because I recognized that I may be wrong, and I try to not make such assumptions if I can help it. I can also be sarcastic at times, so I was wondering if I may be projecting. I was definitely aware of my intentions when making this thread, but I didn't realize those intentions would upset people.