View Single Post
Old 11-05-2017, 01:12 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
Why intercede in our natural relationship with the planet and the other species on this planet - by what right?
Perhaps left alone we might even evolve into something far more amazing than Syrians can visualize.
I do appreciate Keokutah's input, and courage in speaking up. But don't see much truth in the statements. I'm also curious about this conflict of interest; in keeping humans in the dark (and wiping memories when needed) and making this post to let people know what's happening.

However, it would be easy for Keokutah to state that 'we created the simulation, so it's not a 'right' to intervene, it's a 'responsibility' to do so'.

From what I understand, several groups of aliens have interceded in our past to ensure that we continue as a species. This is primarily because Earth presents with unique circumstances that are ideal for a specific type of spiritual development; in that we are learning to move up dimensions while retaining our physical bodies. Again, from what I've been led to believe.. this hasn't been done before, and isn't possible elsewhere. If this opportunity is lost, then it's unlikely to occur in any foreseeable future.

I see the intervention in events in a similar way to psychic/spiritual healing. Most good healers will contact a person's higher self to get permission before changing a person's life-path. In a similar way, I'd expect that a higher awareness was contacted before intervening in otherwise disastrous events on Earth.