Thread: The Ascension
View Single Post
Old 30-11-2012, 05:03 PM
GhostMachine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameless
I think it is interesting to note that, in the six minutes between my posting this thread and your response, you have quite a response all put together. I also wish to state that I am no longer living in fear, I have been shaking that off for quite some time. So while I didn't really bother to read all of your post, as I believe you didn't bother to read mine, I will just say that to each his own, and the intention of mine was to share with love some of what I have been experiencing. And that is only ever my intention.

Just a thought.

Oh and one more thing. Since I am creating my reality and leaving behind a lot of my old patterns of behavior, one of my new behaviors includes putting others who do not have the same intentions, or even maybe beliefs is a better word, as mine on my ignore list. And you have just made my ignore list with beautiful, indelible brilliant colors, so thanks.

Just an observation:

The world would be a very bland place, if all we met were people exactly like ourselves, and everyone agreed with us. I don't mind being on an ignore list, but at the same tolken....there can be no more learning or exchange between the 2 of us.

If you block every person that thinks differently than you, where is the challenge in that? Where does conversation flourish?

Yes, the message is nice, but not everyone believes. That is the reality.

Best of luck to you, it will be interesting to re-visit a thread like this in a year, and see if every one feels that the ascension occured.

P.S. The speed with which I post denotes nothing but the fact I have researched this topic in depth, and have formed my own opinion. I'm not out to get you. But if you are so sure in your belief, then why did my response shake you so, and also, why did it elicit 3 more responses? Just a bit of food for thought.