View Single Post
Old 16-09-2017, 10:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
Nature dictates via uninverse operating systems. You appear to be one of those who believe in parties where anything goes, no limits etc. Nature has limits.
You seem to think nature does not have a set of cosmic laws ergo there are limits. Party on, but to ignore the rational, logical common sense facts/truths leads to fatal mistakes. imho

You'll see from my comments elsewhere - especially in the thread "can a truly spiritual person eat meat" that I believe that nature alone dictates - humans try much like yourself saying that everyone should be vegetarian.

The rest of what you say is obviously a mantra that you tell yourself - it makes sense to you & whilst some points are valid you don't converse with others - you merely repeat statements over & over.

I grew out of parties along time ago dude - I used to go to them to check out the ladies - now I'm married there is no reason to do so.

Political parties are stupid - they don't represent me they represent set ideals ... so what other party are you referring to?

I also worked in animal welfare so I've done a lot more for nature than most. I respect it's laws especially when animals attack.

Hang on - I'm gonna have a me party we forgot those.

# click for a me party #

"I am your creation.
Now, as before - you criticise your own work."

- Legacy Of Kain