View Single Post
Old 16-09-2017, 04:09 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightoflenity

Educate & lobby is all we can really do.

How does the individual lobby as opposed to business. I've always wondered how we do that. How does the spiritual person do that btw. How come all the specific spiritual groups and ogranizations and institutions out here don't seem to be involved (enough imo) in an active way. They don't put themselves and organizations on the line. Even they don't seem to want to organize and be bothered. I've always wondered about this. I'd like every spiritual orgaination to get involved and participate, spread a little of that spirituality around. I'm a fan of a particalar faith for instance, why don't they speak out...actively. Why don't other's speak out...actively. If they don't care why should we btw. Education and lobbying we already have that, is it working?

Globalization, will it really work? I like to use the mirror of religions and all the other systems that imo are religion like get together. Think of all the different ones that total in the number of thousands many times over. I don't care if you believe this or you believe that. You should not care if I believe in this or that. I have found only some care, I don't. Get over it! There are bigger problems in the world that still exist. Personally I would like to see a globaliztion of them, religions and such I mean. But how is that suppose to work btw even if it's a good idea...lol, is that possible. That's how globalization of governement would be. Personally I'd like to see all the religions and systems quit their squabling. Should they be held accountable for their non-invlovement.

We can certainly talk about money and business and wealth generation and so on at the top of the pyramid we call government which tests the spirit like Jesus showed us. But I think, because I really have never seen it, the participatation of (every) spiritual groups even organiztion or institution being a voice of reason. Here's an example, I remember in the past hearing this (excused) in the past, we're here to save souls and that's all. We can't get involved, or why we can't. How silly is that and they were serious about it. Are things such as this still said today, I don't know. I am talking about our spiritual leaders that know more then the individual. Should spritual people be held accountable by spiritual people. Do we hold them accountable?

I don't know if this would help the world since we don't do it and never have nor do was ask. We don't ask or tell them to. We use to or at least I use to and they said no. But I do know if they do become involved they would lose their non-profit status having to pay taxes at great cost. Would involvement of every system help and should we insist they do. Yes, there is a they! Are we fully spiritually involved in a way. I'd like to see them get off their collective tales (pun intended) and quit asking for money all the time. If I am seeing this incorrectly, please let me know then I will know things have changed. Have things pretty much remained the same. Many years ago I left them becuase of their lack of understanding what I saw being wrong.

Last edited by lemex : 16-09-2017 at 05:42 PM.