View Single Post
Old 07-05-2019, 09:23 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo50
Jehovah is a "GOD of LOVE" ,(1John 4:8). he doesn't want ANY of us to be destroyed. this is why he ask us to turn from our wicked ways ,(Ezek.18:23 Have I any pleasure at all that the wicked should die? said the Lord GOD: and not that he should return from his ways, and live). so yes "GOD" does want us to get to know him. peace

So why does anyone think so-called God has put me through so much injustice and destruction (intentionally). It is not for people to tell me I'm wrong in what I say because they don't know all the facts. If people knew all the facts of my life they would know the truth just as I do.

It was the so-called God who put Satan on Adam and Eve.
It was the so-called God who put Satan on some guy named Job (it would occur to any serious contemplator to ask if Job was a "whack job" or a "nut job" and no, such a question is not a joke but an accurate observation and inquiry).
It was the so-called God who put Satan on Immanuel before he became an accursed, crucified curse (Jesus Christ).

The so-called God reveals itself very clearly in Isaiah 45:7 stating itself as the creator of evil.

The so-called God quite frequently complains and threatens. It complains about people and the no good things they do. This comes across as powerless. It threatens people with extreme consequence (environmental, for example) and then declares that people will refuse to glorify him knowing full well that because he said it, people are fated to do exactly what he said just so he can be proven right. Which is terribly sadistic. Why not write the script to say "when a bowl of judgment is poured out on the sun and people are burned, they glorify me"?

A too close look at the so-called God reveals that it is irresolutely contradictory.

The God thing has claimed to create human beings but it sets them up repeatedly for SERIOUS HARM.

It has done so to me personally, having subjected me to Satan in its physical form and subjugating me to an entire life of: rape, kidnapping (I've been kidnapped twice), harassment, threatening, terror and terrorism, and much worse.

Don't think I deserved it. Don't think there's anything about me that justifies a life of tortures and worse.

"Eat, drink and be merry because it's all for nothing."

THAT. Is one of the greatest tells of them all. There is no mystery when the truth is known.

There's no reason. No goal. No point. It's an unfortunate existence that has no real meaning.

God is nothing more than a sadistic mind game; a conspirator who creates and employs evil ultimately for no reason.