Thread: Gerson Therapy
View Single Post
Old 30-07-2018, 03:26 PM
Pathfinder

Gerson Therapy

Hi Everyone
I haven't visited the forum for a long time because sadly in November last year my husband got diagnosed with lymphoma, our world just fell apart and then to make it even worse he was told he was stage 3/4/ and possibly in the bones too, my husband decided that he didn't want chemo or any normal treatments which shocked everyone, he went to see a homeopath and she mentioned Gerson Therapy to us so we decided to look it to it and we decided to start it in January 2018.
It is a lot of hard work, what Gerson Therapy is is a healthy eating plan and a detoxification of the body you put organic fruit and veg in to your body and we do 13 juices made of carrots apple and some green juices he takes various supplements that support the organs and he does 5 coffee enemas a day to release the toxins in his body, so far it seems to be going very well, i just wanted people to know about this therapy and would be interested to hear from others who are on it or have been helped by it, it also can cure other illnesses but not all illnesses.

thanks for reading.

You have nothing to fear but fear itself

Alan Turing: Sometimes it is the people no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.