View Single Post
Old 29-08-2013, 09:16 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi Guys, I'm new to this forum and this is my very first post , I will introduce myself later , I just wanted to quickly share my experience.
My now ex boyfriend broke up with me about a month ago . 2 days ago I had a strong feeling that he was thinking of me and missing me... more than a feeling it was like a connection....I Knew that he was thinking of me . He's the one who dumped me and he's the one who cut any kind of communication with me so I told myself it was me hoping and just my wishful thinking. After a moment or so I got a strong "ringing" noise in my left ear and I thought it was the Angels transferring some info to me ( that's what they do I heard , but that's another story ) ....Then I came online and googled " how do you know if someone is thinking of you " because I wanted to see if other people had some kind of experience about this...and 2 min after I found this thread I get a text from my ex boyfriend out of the blue saying " miss you " . That kinda shocked me.
This is my very first experience about this. So yes I can confirm you can feel or " know" when someone is thinking of you . Just trust your feelings . He was thinking of me and missing me as I felt.