View Single Post
Old 15-06-2018, 09:05 PM

Angels or Guides? One and the same?

Hi everyone,

I would like to share an experience and possibly receive feedback. A week before my father died( he was in hospital, unable to verbally communicate nor physically move) I left him after visiting hours and went home. I sat at my back door and decided I was going to 'travel' and visit him ( I have been able to do so previously but was not 'taught' to do so- if this makes sense) I lay on the sofa closed my eyes and I went to his ward. I walked and peeked through the nurses station and saw him sitting straight up, almost negotiating - saying "I need more time" ( he was business man in this life) with two bright lights that I knew were beings at least eight feet tall. He turned and looked straight at me and said " what are you doing, you are not supposed to be here- get out". i retreated slowly, observing the interaction. The figures did not scare me, it was a very calm almost surreal feeling, that emanated what I can only describe with my human self as kindness. Physically everything felt exactly as it was. The humidity, the nurse who was on duty (who was confirmed as the nurse on duty when I arrived in the morning) the whirring of the fan etc.

I woke up very calmly, slightly nervous I had been caught by my father, as he always became extremely dismissive when my mother and I discussed spirituality or did divination.

I was wondering, I would like to believe they were angels. Any feedback on this would be greatly appreciated