View Single Post
Old 03-04-2014, 11:35 AM
Master
Selbor, didn't mean to be judgmental of your opinion, I'm interested, want to learn how it works for others.
Sometimes a bit difficult to find the right words in English for this spiritual stuff as well, haha. And yes, you're very right, the heart is the bridge between the lower & higher chakras.
It's just that these days so many new crystals are begin born, crystals that have never been found before, because we weren't ready for them yet. And I feel many of those have a higher resonance. Moldavite has been around for quite some time, as have the other crystals you mentioned.
I feel the new found crystals are a totally new 'breed' with very high connections (often Lemurian) and vibrations. To me they feel higher and in that sense lighter than moldavite. And surely if you need a crystal, it can have tremendous impact, like a shower of bricks, haha. But to be honest I don't think moldavite is the highest frequency crystal (anymore). I know ppl used to say so (in still do, lol) but it is being said of other crystals as well, newly found crystals.
Hope I'm clear with what I mean, I'm quite fluent in English, but English spiritual jargon is new to me.
Anyway, I'm gonna see if I can find the name of that Ebay seller and look into the LDG :)