View Single Post
Old 17-10-2010, 10:06 PM
Jules

The poems, the grievings and I am being selfish here, all the things I said about the loss of my son, since I didn't know SF would be jettisoned, I did not print out a copy of everything I felt important. Tough luck for me.
And thanks SO much SoulSearching, for backing me up.

I can't begin to imagine the pain you must have been in at the time of your son's death, or how much hurt is in your heart constantly. Can I say from the bottom of my heart how truly sorry I am for any insensitivity you may feel I have shown. That was far from intentional. The one thing I would like to say though, to you and everyone else (me included) who has lost valuable words in the crash, remember one thing .. all those thoughts, all those memories, the anguish, the wisdom, the knowledge, the joy .. each and every one of those posts will have touched at least one person, and the responses each of us received brought a sense of belonging. A knowing deep within our hearts that even in our darkest days someone out there cared enough to respond, to take the time out of their busy lives to show we are not entirely alone and though we may not have felt it.. we are loved.
Namaste
Jue xxx