View Single Post
Old 04-01-2017, 02:07 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarian
Happy Belated Birthday, Clover! Your daughter shares the same birthday too?!!
yeah, December birthdays make it rough on the wallet...Got to plan ahead!
Guess we should find us some Tauruses!
Thank you! :* Oh, she is Dec 22. Cappy to the bone. I have yet to meet a Taurus male. The irony is I date the complete opposite. Virgo is another compatible match. They are brilliant but quiet creatures, they remind me a lot of Cappys, just not as ruthless or ambitious, haha. I am having a lot of fun generalizing here, hope no one is taking me too serious haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristy
I'm currently in love with a Capricorn. He's a real sweetheart. :)I don't know how it'll work long term being I'm a Scorpio...but so far he's weathered my storms quite well. They're tough ol'...well...goats! XDHappy belated birthday, Clover. :)

Thank you Krissy, and I am so happy for you! What a difference a year makes. Scorp and Cappy are good matches.Have fun with the energy!

@Angelic Star, very nice assessment. You make some good points on your astrology knowledge . It could very well be possible we do choose to reincarnate to a specific sign. If this is the case, I do wish to reincarnate to a more laid back, open, careless sign on the next cycle, LOL My sign is way too serious at times, on the same token I feel it has a strong influence to transform and teach ( the good, great, bad and ugly). There is my little cup of Capricorn narcissism for the day