View Single Post
Old 13-04-2016, 12:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRoyal
How this state of selfless awareness became self aware was when a void occurred in the vibrational frequency that has always existed
We may as well just all create our own theories. And in fact I'd say that's probably closer to the truth - if such a thing as singular truth exists - than any one specific explanation. Spirit, and the manner in which it manifests, is a quantum experience relevant to the experiencer.

Also, you start from the premise that a state of selfless awareness existed. And that it progressed to a state of awareness of self. Those are human intellectual conclusions born of a dualistic and materialistic experience of reality. "It must have started out as a seed in the dark soil; and then came the shoot; which grew into a tree." 1+1=2. Our material duality hampers our ability to formulate, let alone comprehend, Spirit unity reality.

I'm going to suggest that Spirit contains the All Of Existence. Everything that is, was or will be, is contained in Spirit. At no point could Spirit not be aware of Itself, that would be my own personal unity consciousness observation. Describing what it "was, and then became" is an impossibility. And that's because It IS, now and forever. Even the idea of examining it in a past or future way, is an impossibility. Because It has always been what It IS. It always IS, and can never be anything else but that.

But you see, even that in itself is a dualistic explanation. I'm explaining all this as someone who is standing apart from Spirit, and describing Spirit as something outside of myself. Which it can't be. Because it is Everything.