Thread: Dual Soul
View Single Post
Old 22-11-2018, 02:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

My understanding is that there is such a thing as Soul Sharing. That two different souls can occupy the same body.

John
That is interesting.

I tried researching the locus of the Soul in conjoined twins who shared a brain, but I was unsuccessful. I also looked into any studies of consciousness in Dissociative Identity Disorder, but came unstuck again with neurotheologists who believed that matter produced Consciousness and not vice versa, when I was of the belief that the ONE single Consciousness pervaded all as the embodied Soul, so it wouldn't matter how many personalities the individual had.

This, of course led me on to explore Soul Fragmentation, as opposed to one entity containing "Souls" in a plural or multiple form...which seemed to be more palatable for mental digestion...until I got stuck again between "Soul" and "Consciousness" and what part of us survives the process of death, with having all the faculties for awareness, samskaras and Karmic superimposition determining rebirth and whether somebody with Multiple Personality Disorder will be reborn as one person or many people...at that point, it all went into the "too hard basket' and I decided to spend my time doing something else that wasn't so mentally draining.