View Single Post
Old 29-05-2018, 12:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
A good alternative interpretation I must say, although I assure you those lyrics are purely based on a fictional fantasy story called ''The Emerald Sword Saga'' rather than philosophy and stuff about life and the universe. Nonetheless it was still a nice take on it as I said and I'm glad it managed to inspire you.

Thanks SlayerOfLight,

.... and for the ironic reminder that we all base our lives on the stories we tell ourselves are true about the Universe....which masquerades as both storyteller and enraptured audience, enemy, as well as friend, teacher as well as student, bereaved, as well as aggrieved.

Case in point: each poster's perspective, right?

"Sagas 'r us all!

I am inspired to share this saga, with you and our fellow Travelers in this "forum" called Life, even as we speak.

Hope you are, too...
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)

Last edited by guthrio : 29-05-2018 at 05:03 PM.