View Single Post
Old 02-05-2018, 01:00 AM
Master
Bart hello there!
I agree consciousness exists independent of matter, that it is foundational and present in all, and that it always is and has been.

I don't premise any aspect of our individuated (yet fully connected and never separate) experience of consciousness and interbeing on any physical existence. So I agree with you on that as well. I also don't have any concept of consciousness as an effect of anything else, being that it is consciousness itself which is foundational. I also generally agree with and resonate with most of the rest of what you say. The bit about leadership, well, too true indeed

The experience of individuation or "birthing" of such is outside of time or space, being purely of consciousness and is more a human representation of awareness of (for lack of a better term) relative spiritual proximity in the larger tapestry or web. But yet there does seem to be an origination of the individuated consciousness relative to Unity, at least from our individuated perspective.

You also describe the origin of particularly human souls, and whilst this is not exactly what I speak of, I do understand that we cannot embody a human form unless everything that supports that has also come into being, then to fruition, and then is sustainable for an aeon or two.

As to why you are as you are (and not, say, as I am), etc., why your individuated aspect of Unity consciousness was "born" where you were, proximate to whomever you were, on the tapestry of consciousness...etc., well no one...whether human or transcendental...no one has these specific answers. Yes...I've asked them too hahaha !!!

As they say, it'd only be from God's lips to your ears (so to speak)...and we won't know till we know, except to say in this interim of eternity that it is what it is, and that it's all to the good.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke