View Single Post
Old 20-06-2015, 10:05 AM
Burntfruit

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow
Yes I believe. I think when you get to the point that you realize that this earth life is not the real life, and real life being on the other side, then it starts to fit together. And the fact that we have all had hundreds, maybe thousands of earth lives.
Often through my life I have felt that I was looking through my eyes with amusement, of somebody who lived in much different times. I mean come on, life in this era is so strange and fast. 300 years ago things were pretty much stagnant. Life was the same. I reckon inflation did not exist. What you learned as a boy would carry you through as an adult. But here in this era it is all changing. Strange times!

Quote:
Really recommend the book Journey of Souls by Michael Newton, whatever your beliefs may be. This guy basically regressed his patients back to former lives, then found that he could regress them back to their Lives between Earth Lives (i.e. life on the other side). Yeh, have to get your mind around that a bit Fascinating book.
Yes I read it a while back. I am going to read it again. With my new knowledge perhaps it will be a better read. Sometimes I feel these books are a bit 'cold'.