View Single Post
Old 29-12-2010, 12:13 PM
Master
Hi

Its a long one cut down okay
A guy I love once broke my heart as he said he loved me deeply and I found him with another woman at a venue, I was shattered as I had given myself to him completely and I am not like that. He smiled and stroked her hair .. I stormed passed him and told him he was stupid! I left the venue and started walking home got about 5 blocks ..and my heart just exploded as tears fell down my face..
I called out to God! I screamed" Help me God I dont want this pain"
I felt a thump literally land in my body straight through top of head. Like a solid force ... A calmness and determination washed over me.. I walked back to venue .. people I knew I could sort of hear were asking me if I was okay? I went into the venue and a friend said he was just leaving with her .. she was stepping into a cab outside.
Time Froze! Everything stopped ... I moved through crowd to cab outside.. And tap him on shoulder Time began ( frightened the poop out of him) I said sorry to the girl called her name and told her all about him. I held his face in a cusp in my hand.. then I victorian slapped him, just like a lady should.

:)