Thread: Help needed
View Single Post
Old 26-01-2020, 03:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
As a medium I would say go visit one and experience it for yourself. Other than that any medium will give you tales of how they communed between Spirit and a Loved One to bring peace and Love.

The conscious can literally stall' or disembody itself during trauma, it's a defence mechanism. It's probably another throw-back from when hominids were being munched on by lions and tigers and bears, oh my. Dying is about as traumatic as it gets. In one experience I was standing beside by body as I went through a trauma, and perceptually everything was so much clearer. Another time my consciousness was shown to a dark room and locked in while my brain/mind drove Mrs G and myself out of a potentially Life-threatening car smash. Or at least that's the image my mind was given.

To me, it is 'fight or flight'. For example, 2 times I was in 2 different buildings when a vehicle hit the building. Each time I was able to get outside and stop the driver from driving a way. Where were the other people in the respective buildings? Almost frozen to the spot were they where when the vehicles hit the respective buildings. How we think people will react, is many cases, the opposite of how they will react.

As for almost dying traumatically, from what I have experienced, there is generally no pain. The body is running on automatic and so much 'stuff' is being pumped into the body, you generally do not feel anything.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜