Thread: Help needed
View Single Post
Old 26-01-2020, 10:52 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
Please,I need assurance of the afterlife as I just met a third person who had a Heart attack and died briefly .All three said that all they saw when they had died(briefly) was blackness.I need some positive replies assuring me about the afterlife.As you all know,I'm a true believer but when you hear about things like that,It gives you doubts.
I have to go now,but I'll log on tomorrow and hopefully there will be replies to Further convince me.

I've read many NDEs, they are all different, same see nothing, some see amazing things.

Listen to this: We are made exactly from the same things that the rest of the universe is made of, the building blocks of the Sun are also found in our bodies, we are the universe, we live in it and we are it, if we are aware that we exist, can't also the universe be aware too? We can't be something that the universe can't be simply because we are the universe, made exactly from the same things that are found everywhere in this universe. This is science, it's not imagination, it's not speculation, this is the truth.

We have a consciousness and so it means that the universe has a consciousness simply because we are the universe.

So rest assured, we never truly die.