Old 22-01-2020, 04:29 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
Hey G.S. :)
Hey there back, Daz

Quote:
In a way when a boulder is rolling down the hill gathering momentum all there is, is motion.

So there is a kind of loop like you suggested above that is present in some shape or form and this can as I see it relate to karma and can continue to be in effect unless the momentum changes or the direction changes . Similar to a game of chess really and as an analogy it works well because once the game has started, depending on what you do you can be left with limited player / options amongst other things . This is action / cause and effect in motion .
OK, so where does time come into that equation? We have this linear perception of time when Spirituality will tell you that there is no time and science will tell you that time is local to the perceiver, and all of time affects all of time all of the time - so effect can precede cause or both can happen simultaneously. Tolle said that the past is memory and the future is expectation so there is only the Now. Motion is only the perception of 'here' and 'there' when to Spirit, everywhere IS.

I'm a lateral thinker which means my thought patterns aren't rigid and I often take other things into account while trying to understand something. Which is what I've always done with karma, because the 'stock answers' simply don't resonate. To me, linear time and distance have to play a part in the beliefs of what karma is. We've discussed before about how we can 'time travel' with consciousness and with my own experiences, I can understand how effect can precede cause. Being honest I'm not sure which one was which.

Quote:
I would say this is why peeps at a point in life do eventually self enquire / contemplate and 'sit quietly still' in order to rethink and evaluate their current position .
Most people do but often it has more to do with psychology than some external force.

Quote:
Otherwise you will see peeps that are on self destruct mode, simply self destructing, it's not rocket science .
Not really, some people are happy with their Lives as they are and are quite happy with them.

Quote:
So there is an action that causes and effects and there is an attraction of sorts that facilitates that motion .
OK, I can understand the attraction because that's all "like attracts like," synchronicity and such. I've heard the phrase "Newtonian Spirituality" coined and I thought it was interesting, what it means is that some Spiritual 'models' of belief are more mechanical - and karma being cause and effect is like Newton and the apple on his noggin.

Quote:
So in a way I can encompass lots of energies at play in regards to karma in effect .
As can I, I just can't resolve them and karma.

Quote:
In regards to what you said in regards to how your soul feels and choosing to do it all again I can relate for I would do the same .. but one would have to understand why one would contemplate doing it all over again regardless of the sufferings had and endured .
Well this one has thought about not himself but all the changes that he's made to the Lives of others and has deemed it worth it, regardless of sufferings.

Quote:
I don't think karma as a word in itself is big enough to incorporate everything that is in play here because there is so much more that one needs to be aware of in these instances ..
I definitely agree there, or at least with there being more than karma.

Quote:
Something as an example that I became aware of at a spiritual retreat a year ago spread some light on why specific energies from spirit come to see me .

Now if my life had been different from what it is now and the sufferings endured never materialised then these energies would not be coming to see me for the reasons why they do lol ..

So part of me has wished to return back home like you have also said but part of me understands for reasons why I have endured what I have .
I've come to the very same conclusions. If Natalie Sudman's account (which is similar to so many others) is accurate then as Spirit we can project possible timelines that lead to possible futures and choose one that suits. Then what you're talking about here - and I agree with it, by the way - would facilitate our Life's Purpose or the choices we made as Spirit. At least from a linear perspective anyway. Which would make us God-like too. Even the non-Spiritual and the 'bad guys', because they made their choices too. So if Spirit did indeed choose to have the karma (or whatever it is) of a bad guy? That's another question that I haven't had an answer for, especially in the context of 'bad karma'.

Quote:
So when the question is asked, 'where does karma' fit in with all this, then I would say that there is a reason for why the motion of this life came to be and this reason could incorporate some level of karmic influence .

There are those however that have transmuted all their karma and will not return or they will but it won't be in reflection of their personal karma .

x daz x
In this you have my most enthusiastic agreement, at least Spiritually anyway. I'm a firm believer in reasons for being here and have spent a fair bit of time thinking about my own reasons. So if there is such a thing as Life's Purpose I'm the No.1 fan, so that slot is booked. Sorry. If you mean karma as being that which facilitates the process then I have difficulty differentiating the Universe itself with karma in that context, because to me it's the Universe that does the facilitating by way of synchronicity and frequencies/feedback loop of consciousness.

On the other hand though, I ask myself if that is simply my psychology coming up with something to resolve the need for agency, or external influences that make things happen - like "The Will of the God." Quaking earth, trumpets, and other Biblical special effects.

I was told recently that I have a couple of tasks to fulfil and they'll happen in mid-June time. After that Spirit has no real answers for me. I was also told that I'd be offered a second exit point and that I'm not coming back regardless of any other choices. If that constitutes having transmuted my karma then hurrah, but it doesn't feel that way somehow. My Soul wants to put its feet up and have a few beers, then we'll see what the wind blows in.