View Single Post
Old 20-01-2020, 02:53 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
I prefer the idea of such events being karmic in nature rather than random accidents. But if such a crash is a karmic event then it does need explaining. As Busby says, the karmic explanation implies that the crash was always predetermined and the people who were on that flight and in that restaurant were always going to perish in that way at that time.

Which raises a lot of questions, including the old favourite about Soul decisions made before incarnating. The fact that the crew made no personal choice to be on the rota for that particular flight does not negate the possibility of such decisions having been made by each Soul.

What karmic purpose would be served by a group of over 100 people dying together in this manner? Who knows, but when we consider all the grieving families and friends then there would have been huge lessons to be learned by everyone involved.

What I find interesting about such events is the people who intended to be present but weren't, or vice versa. For example, the person who might have booked a seat but then got held up in traffic and missed the flight. (Or conversely, the person on stand-by who is told at the last minute that a seat is available.) Or the person who wakes up with a bad feeling about the flight and decides to cancel their ticket. Or a diner in the restaurant who decides to take a table in a certain area and so they escape alive. Or the person who should have been working in the restaurant but decides to nip outside for a cigarette break and thus survives.

These are all imaginary scenarios, but there must be many such real-life events in these disasters. Is there some divine intelligence orchestrating where everyone happens to be at the critical moment?

I don't have the answers but it certainly raises questions.

Peace
I was on an airplane that left Taiwan. Another plane, from the same airline, left shortly afterwards. That plane got about 35,000 feet when it imploded. Boeing did not do a good job on their upgrade. Everybody died. When I heard about it, they first thought a missile had hit the jet.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜