View Single Post
Old 16-01-2019, 03:41 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by noyan
Hi guys,

Both of my grandmas passed away for a while and they were both spiritual and good loving women, they both promised me that if there is an afterlife they will visit me in my dreams. One of them died from cancer, and the other from stroke. My family buried them and we did a lot of prayers for them to be helped. 10, respectively 13 years passed since then and I did not had even one dream with any of them. Why do you think is that? Any insight of what happens after death, can we be sure of an afterlife? One of my older aunts has Alzheimer close to last stage, what will happen to her? What will happen to my parents and my older brothers and sisters? Where are my grandmas and the rest of my family that died, are their souls on Earth or in another Realm?

I was just wondering, what do you expect the afterlife to be? Will the individual that passes on the other side be alone? Will that person once in the afterlife be in the presence of the family that passed before? In what age would that person be in the afterlife? Or will that person be just a pure light form and how we will recognize each other? Does the individual get to be reincarnated right after death? Did you get any information from souls in the afterlife/mediums? What do you think is the most realistic form of afterlife that makes sense in your opinion and why?

Many thanks.

Your questions are very valid and many contemplate these things. Truth is, even with what NDErs report, their experiences are different, sometimes wildly (I think that's because our egos have made an imprint on our consciousness...the imprint vanishes when we make the final stage and our consciousness won't return to our bodies). But by far the vast majority come back with the same sense of what the purpose of life here is and what really is important. So it makes sense to me that we just get a glimpse of what the afterlife is truly like.

As far as your grandmothers promising to visit you in dreams and not having done so, it may be because there's no reason for it. And it could be it's just as hard for those in that other dimension to contact us as it is for us to contact them, that not everyone in either dimension are able to acquire that ability.