View Single Post
Old 01-06-2016, 02:57 AM
Pathfinder

Going Into the Light

Hello, I have been reading a lot on life after death. So many mention Going Into the Light.

The latest book I read was from Joe McMoneagle who was a remote viewer from the Military. He had two NDEs.

The first one he said he went into the Light. He thought he was with God. However, in the second one, he saw the Light in a distance...and was held back by two guides..however this time he noticed the Light had edges. This made him unsure if this was God...

So after reading and studying much on this, I am wondering if the Light is more of some kind of therapeutic place for the newly dead? And once they reach this point, then they are assigned or placed into the area that best suits them? Many believe there are healing centers or releasement centers after death...perhaps this is what the Light represents...

Also, If so, is there someplace else one is to met the Creator/Source...it does not appear that this God-Source is always apparent, even to those who practice OOB. I do not think this at all disproves a Creator though...

Thoughts?