View Single Post
Old 22-06-2018, 01:45 AM
Ascender

I don't think it's something that you can tell right away. Based on my own experience and what I have heard from intuitive's and the like that resonated, I would say that a tf turns your life upside down, they put you on the road to a better you by putting you through hell and help you accomplish or lead you to your soul mission. That is what my opinion is now of what a tf is. It's hard being a tf and yeah, most of the stories seem to include separation. It's not the instant romance that people think. So how do you know? If in a few years from now your feel like you have gone through hell and been chewed up and spit out a better version of you, then you might be a tf.
Also when I met my tf there was a lot of soul recognition. It wasn't just a crush or attraction, I cared instantly about him like he was a family member, and I had no reason to feel that way and didn't know why I did.

So how to tell tf from a crush. Crushes can be gotten over easily, they fade. They can fade pretty quickly. When they're gone, you get over them pretty easily.