View Single Post
Old 18-06-2018, 10:06 AM
Newbie ;)

Question TF or obsession?long but Please help :(

Hi all, please forgive me if this post upsets anyone, as it is not my intention. Instead I am trying to better understand this Twin Flame thing because I had never heard of it before.

So far, online, I have seen multiple stories on forums from women (and some men) who refer to someone as their TF and call them a runner. I can't help but question this. How do you know it is a Twin Flame, and not a deep connection (obsession) you've created in your mind as a result of never having fully "had" them?

At this present time, I am trying to work out if my current "obsession" is a TF or just simply an obsession. I am in a long term relationship, but I feel so drawn to this other guy whom I barely know. I see him briefly every morning, we always speak, and there have been numerous times where we end up at the same place at the same time and we both smile big, then get nervous and thn i get tongue-tied and become awkward. One night, i randomly saw him again, and there were 3 rows of people between us. My friend said "if only these guys would move". As she finished her sentence, they moved. We laughed saying what are the odds? Now there were 2 groups between us. She did the same thing. Both times, as she finished her sentence, each group moved away. They couldnt hear us. So finally, there was no one between me and the guy and I finally got over the nerves and said hello, and we spent the next 6 hours talking. Nothing sexual or flirty.

The magnetic pull was ridiculous. The feeling I know him and have always known him is strong. The feeling that we've shared moments before is strong. He told me he feels like hes always known me too but maybe he was being polite.

When he talks to me his eye contact is so intense i have to look away because I blush and feel joy, nerve, anxiety, happiness, excitement, love... all at once.

My bf loves me, and I love him, but i feel disconnected from him. We dont connect on an intellectual or emotional level. He is working on being more physically affectionate because I need it, but it isnt enough. I have been physically ill from the knot in my stomach at the thought of hurting him. I am so confused, and bumping into this possible TF all the time is not helping: nor is seeing his name everywhere. I feel I am going crazy.

So yeah, after that ramble, how do you know if it is a TF or in your head? Thanks in advance.