View Single Post
Old 13-01-2018, 02:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by oookiritokunooo
Meditate on it. I had Dalia, an angel that I Incarnated with here tell me.

Alright then. And what exactly is meditating on it going to accomplish? I mean what could that possibly actually prove, after having the thought ingrained into my very head, being, and ears already on multiple occasions by a myriad of entities?

How is this advice remotely helpful? It could be helpful I suppose? I mean to someone who wasn't going in already having been called something, with a name already in mind?

I have had someone here tell me as well they feel I have the energy of a starseed. So. I have been called a specific arch angel but also someone here who read for me has the feeling I am actually a starseed, so without further adieu hey! Here I am ! I'm a starseed! I mean to ask because it is said I should believe? It is hard to explain how frustrating it is to go through this... knowing full well not only does not anyone believe me, it is because they have not experienced this that they do not believe... but that isn't the worst. The worst is actually knowing full well as well that there are people (real life) I've spoken to whom have witnessed and seen themselves some of the same things, and who do believe me... But do you know what really scares me? Those whom have not seen themselves scare me. Not because of anything they've even done. Simply because those of us who have seen already know, and those whom have not yet seen... probably never will..

And it isn't even them. It shouldn't be a problem... until you actually start to think on well why do some get it or see and some don't...? And then it hits me like a punch in the chest (Heart region).. those whom don't see or know of the evil that actually exists.. never will know because they don't believe... and if it isn't there as far as they are concerned... then I suppose they do not see the things in front of them (entities) because the entities, may just consider it a waste, and consider them already gone...

Why would evil approach someone, its already deceived?

Not preaching anything here by the way.. I am asking questions I feel need to be asked by someone. Everyone else seems unable or afraid to ask.. or too concerned with other things.

I just don't understand exactly how meditating is going to actually help me, when it hasn't by now, and I do in fact practice meditating. More than once a year, at least weekly and no not 30-40 minutes twice a day because well why? Meditation hasn't answered these questions certainly for me already, indeed I am under the idea that no meditating more isn't going to cut it or answer them either.

*Shrug*.

Need I say more?

I have answered your question. How many here who are angelic know so? I don't know. That is my answer.

No amount of meditation is going to answer that, and even if my meditation told me no I am not Uriel I am actually beezelbob how in the blue am I suppose to trust what a meditation says? As far as I am concerned that is as good as putting my faith in the entities and saying Here! Balls in your court!

Either way doesn't make any sense to me.

Am I angelic? I prefer to call myself cursed... and human..