View Single Post
Old 11-02-2013, 02:48 AM
Loving_Soul

It happened one night when he and his wife had just reconciled - I had them both on FB and my sister who also had them came in whilst I was sobbing my soul out and said does this look like a wife who is miserable (showing me a pic of his wife on a dance floor) she said yr here with yr heart in tatters and this is what's going on in his life....needless to say I just about vomited I was so upset - I lay there for a whole night in a zombie state unable to move, barely able to breathe.

Needless to say I confronted him and learned exactly what happened that night and found it was nothing like what the pic showed - and even if it were - I had no business intruding on their marriage....

It was a valuable lesson for me that things aren't always as they seem, and also that although we have a spiritual connection - we had for the moment chosen to walk seperate paths and as such putting myself thru that kind of emotional trauma just wasn't necessary - I was already hurting enough, grieving my dream!