View Single Post
Old 12-01-2013, 04:27 AM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by loveyduck
hello :)

What beautiful experiences to read.

Ive had too many to share on this post, so I will share just one and I must say meeting my passed on loved one's in astral are absolute treasures.

Besides meeting them, Ive had one or two experiences while fully awake that have given me a "knowing" that after death, life and their energies continue on and if Im wanting it and open to it, our communication with each other is indeed an event - far from just my imagination.

Wow...which one do i write about LoL

Not long after my husband passed, I met him on the astral many times. He used to show me various places where he hung out with other passed on relatives, and "friends" I never knew but he did.

I remember going to visit him one time ( first time, as he usually came to me it seemed ), and i had to wait in the reception area, there was no receptionist as such, but somehow my arrival was known and it was just a "thought" in my head at the time of me saying I was there to see him. The building was HUGE, and although inside this reception room at the time, I was able to see the size of the place, on the outside. There were rooms upon rooms and I couldnt see where it ended as such. Within a very short time ( seconds ) he came to greet me and he showed me different rooms - where choirs sung, meditation rooms,and there seemed to be rooms for "families" as such which seemed to be down endless hallways. He explained to me that - in "God's" house - space was unlimited - duh me! I suppose so eh? LoL

In linear time - the visit seemed short - but it "felt" like a good amount of time and I felt satisfied with the length of time Id spent there, leaving wasn't an issue and I knew I could go back again if I needed to.

My most memorable "feeling" in this visit was being able to hug him like I would have in the physical, and coming back to body and still "feeling" the hug. When I woke up, the sensation was still there :)

As said, Ive had many of them, with my parents, grandmother and an aunt - my dog's and a cat who lived for many years. - Living people as well - who I had not yet met in real life - but soon did a week later.

I love that we are able to do this.....somehow it makes everything ok....and easier to deal with the emotions and grief.

Thankyou for this thread, its nice to share :)

Loveyduck, you are very blessed to have had such experiences. Knowing they do not "die" but just "transition" to another way of being, does indeed help us to cope with them leaving the physical world, and no longer appearing to be with us. But actually meeting with them again -that is a really wonderful experience.