View Single Post
Old 01-05-2019, 11:35 AM
Master
I wonder why it is so hard for others posting in this thread to talk or learn about fruit lol.. that is what the point of it is.. but beside that the point is also what makes other foods less ideal than fruit, so either topic is fine but it would be nice and refreshing if people posting here were at least a little interested in understanding, exploring, and discussing the truth about fruit

So I started reading Dr Morse's book with the online version. very interesting information though so far it's mainly just going into detail about what the body consists of and how it functions. basic & complex science and established facts I think most anyone can concur with. I guess he is laying the groundwork to build up to explaining how the foods effect the body once the topography is understood. (anyone who disagrees with him I'd appreciate them reading information from his book to see if there's really basis to disagree with him..)

but in the beginning of the book he did talk about some of his spiritual experiences when he was younger including how he ate only oranges for 6 months.. he had to stop because he grew too conscious and connected to outer (or inner) worlds, which is also why he doesn't recommend most people adopt a total fruitarian lifestyle indefinitely.. but he did learn it is the best way to heal the quickest so devotes his life to teaching people for the purpose of overcoming disease and discomfort. anyway, he also says that when he ate only oranges for months when he cut himself or something he would not really bleed, it wouldn't hurt, and it'd heal in a day or two. So granting he has no reason to lie, the reality of a person subsisting on solely oranges for half a year and becoming stronger than ever really makes you question the necessity and reality of the current structures of nutrition and whatnot.. for the record his recommended protocols of diet aren't just oranges for people, but he does suggest the sickest people to eat only fruit til they start getting better.. berries, grapes and melons as top picks.
There are reasons why most other foods besides fruits are not recommended for those that want to heal, and that is why I made this thread, to dig deeper into that and explore the subject but for some strange reason many humans, who are designed to be frugivores, have trouble even entertaining or investigating the idea that fruit is the food meant for our main consumption, and that perhaps others which we're required to mutilate and destroy before eating are not so great for us afterall...