View Single Post
Old 29-04-2019, 10:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
Sure, they did. Lucky 1 said grains are bad and there is research showing it, and Saph has said numerous times that grains and all other starchy carbs are somehow toxic. You countered saying grains are beneficial. I replied saying research shows people consuming whole grains have increased life expectancy and those consuming refined grains get sick and die, but instead of this indicating that grains of any type are causing these effects, it's more likely that people who choose whole grains choose healthier lifestyles in general than those who choose refined grains.

(BTW, there is no scientific evidence for "Mucoid Plaque" in animals or in humans, and anyone who claims it is healthy to remove mucus from the GI tract should not be heeded.)

Yes I said whole grains are beneficial and nutritional. I, nor anyone else, ever claimed that grains makes one live longer or that grains prevent cancer. You're stepping too far with those points, probably remembering something someone said on another website, but not here. Just drop it..