View Single Post
Old 27-03-2019, 04:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair

I'm sure we can find people with said experiences for every week. It doesn't mean the world itself is changing or ''purging energies''. I'm certain there will be people reading your post and thinking ''Yes, me too!'' and then the next month there will be a group of others having vaguely similar experiences. You can get it for every week/month/year so it loses meaning. It's a phenomenon called confirmation bias and works in the same way as a horoscope does..

The planet is going through a transition phase and has been for many years. It has been quite some time we have had these purging new energies. It's said they come in waves. Nothing new but the process is accelerating and more people are awakening and there is more potential to make positive change if an individual is willing to because of the light that is present.

How long will it take, how it will happen and what exactly it will lead to i have no idea, and is there really anybody on this planet who knows ? Many are talking about a shift into a higher frequency planet.