View Single Post
Old 08-11-2018, 10:49 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Thanks brother.

One could spend hours (and I did), just scrolling down that page to see what texts are on offer among the 50,700 + titles in that category.

What got me going, were the titles of sacred Tantric texts that I have been looking for online for years...like the Rudrayamala Tantra in the original Sanskrit.

There are also many resources on Laya Yoga (Kundalini Yoga) as you observed, and all of the fundamental texts are there... Patanjali's Yoga Sutras, the Hatha Yoga Pradipika and everything written by BKS Iyengar, Osho, Harish Johari, and every publication from the Divine Life Society and the Bihar school of Yoga...All there.

There are also all of the Amar Chitra Katha comics...oh the collection of those I once had...and the absolute joy of reading them and letting my imagination run wild.

In addition, two publications roused my intellectual energies...The first, was a biography about Sir John Woodroffe (Arthur Avalon). The second were stories about the Aghori tradition.

https://archive.org/details/AghoraAt...201710/page/n1

Keep going my friend...down and down...and down some more... EVERYTHING is there! anything you could ever want to read about "everything Hindu" that has now been placed in the public domain.

It would keep anybody going for a few lifetimes.

Aum Namah Shivaya

Yeah ,I will take some time and scroll to the bottom of it to see what more gems I could find.

I like the book about Aghoris. I love Aghoris and reading about them but don't want to become one Aghori myself because I think that path would be too tough for me