View Single Post
Old 06-11-2018, 09:09 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioma
I feel this is on the right track, but think further exploration of these points could be very interesting.

Just what is 'Good' and 'Bad', and why are they good and bad? Just what is 'Free will', just how is it freeing, and what are the implications of that? I think so much flows from these basic understandings.

Interesting ... "Good" is what you perceive to be "good" according to your best ability. If the feedback you receive doesn't feel "good" it means you didn't do good. Everything is balanced (a.k.a. karma).

You can't rely on others' advice, opinion, even if sometimes you have to take those in consideration.

"Free will" is exactly what the phrase means: you're free to do whatever you wish. You (your subconscious) create your own reality, conforming to your beliefs and emotions, not as you consciously wish.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.