View Single Post
Old 17-10-2018, 01:41 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer21
Starflower, I concur with everything you say here. Yes, what is essential is that humanity starts uniting in new and more benevolent ways, using new ideas, creating new forms for free energy to readily express through.
Yes, NASA is indeed highly secretive in its inner systems, and has been right from its founding in 1959 when its charter declared NASA to be a part of the military complex. As such, it was free to withhold any information they deemed unfit for public viewing.

It's a very old pattern of war, this intense secrecy on behalf of military intelligence which is coordinated by secret levels. John F Kennedy is one of those people whose assassination did not fade away. In my opinion, his death was an attack on peace. However, he is remembered for what is called the Cuban Missile Crisis which, as the common thread went that I picked up indirectly, JFK was responsible for the United States almost starting a war in Cuba.

With the way news is so obviously now, played, here in the US, it makes me ponder how JFK's real stance may have been totally obscured. What do you think, Explorer21?
What is a question but a call to the Universe for its answer? Who are you but a call of the Universe to be heard? Unity is the true foundation of our unfolding reality. We all belong together within the kaleidoscope of our perceived singularity.