View Single Post
Old 19-07-2018, 12:31 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerendipityLizard
I seem to have a unique ability to accidentally make people defensive.

I wasn't being defensive btw. I just did not feel like playing. My inner being said I should have lead you down the rabbit hole since that had been the perfect response. So maybe I should have listened to myself better. Or maybe we are just not always going to be in the same amazing mood as our source

Had something come into my inbox yesterday that you might like to play with?

"I know that you like the brain," Don Manuel said to me.

"Yes, I do happen to like my brain," I replied.

He knew I had a small research lab at the brain center at San Francisco State University.

"The brain is not where it is at," he said. "It's the heart. The brain will get you in trouble nine out of ten times, whereas the heart will always lead you true. The soul is in the heart, not in the head."

He continued, "I know that you have held a brain in the palm of your hand, but have you ever held a beating heart? It continues to beat, even when you remove it from the body."

"How do you know?" I asked.

"Chickens," he replied.

"I mean about the soul being in the heart," I said.

"When the soul rests in the heart you love without conditions, without the 'ifs' we barter love with. The brain is fine to navigate through life, but do not make it your destination."

Since the rabbit hole is gone I will be out for now. So likewise: have fun on you journey