View Single Post
Old 03-01-2017, 07:39 PM
Experiencer
Question Stampede & Kingdom Surrounded By Darkness

Evening all

Been a while since I've posted any dream threads, been having a hard time remembering them for some reason which is unusual for me. So last night I had a series of dreams and I remember two of them rather well.

The first one I'm in some savannah/desert region, there are two other people with me. I see a heard of Wildebeest that begin running in my direction and I tell the other two people that we need to find cover. We run behind a small overhang and watch the Wildebeest stampede past us. Emotion wise I wasn't scared or worried even, more like I was in an observer mindset if that makes sense?

The second dream looked like I was viewing a map from high up, I could see a region of hills and mountains etc. There was a kingdom glowing in white light and it was mine, surrounded by darkness and black lands. The buildings on this map looked similar to chess pieces. I remember being worried that if they attack again I will surely lose. It was rather eerie being the last bit of light and surrounded by lands of darkness.

So, what can you all tell me regarding the symbols in these dreams?