Old 09-01-2017, 06:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngers1810
Hi all
can astral police protect you ?
Because I have seen them around me in my room and they kind of look like this

I have asked them to protect me I feel kind of safe
wondered if you folks had similar experiences with these beings ?

They don't seem to be any threat or mean any harm

should I fully trust them ?
As you hear stories about these kind of agents .
Astral police are beings in the astral that in some way enforce the laws. They certainly do exist in some form in some parts of the astral as there are rules, laws, things that are forbidden, etc. and there has to be someone to enforce those otherwise no one would follow them. But if they are in your room then it's most likely not what would be considered astral police and it is beings taking that form for a specific reason. We have been programmed into believing the Men in Black archetype is an enforcer of a secret agenda, obscure laws/rules, and things of that nature. So for whatever reason the beings taking that form are trying to convey that image. They are taking that form because they have searched your consciousness and found that image, as to why they want to convey that image I cannot say. My best guess is so that you look as them as someone who holds knowledge on highly secret subjects, that way when they begin communication (in that form) you take what they are saying as the truth and believe them. But real astral police are too busy to just stand in your room all day and night.