Thread: Succubi
View Single Post
Old 28-09-2016, 01:37 AM
Newbie ;)

Let's say I have had direct encounters with spirits of all sorts longer than you have been alive. Not only that, I am in regular contact with others who are in direct contact with spirits on a regular basis. In so doing, I have freed a lot of people from the effects of these beings. Last year, a young woman came to me with an assortment of spiritual problems. After we took care of her issues, the incubus manifested. The girl told me that she liked it and wanted to keep it. She had sex with it every night and it was great. She had the right to chose what she wanted. Afterward, it started to control her life and take over. It used her and she could not even have a normal relationship with a male. Finally, she said she wanted to be free. In the history of humankind going back to 2500 BC, people have talked about sex spirits. There is much known about them. You are not the first person to be smitten by one. Ensure that your lifeforce is not being drained. Normally, people pay a price for the pleasure.