View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 12:38 PM
Residue

I think we are here for the service of all including others. I think our own true selfs true fulfillment includes the fulfillment of all other beings true self as we are the same 'self' at core.

I think the need to stand up for ourself is an inner struggle against our individual ego identity and not against any 'other'. The need to selfishly allow yourself to be who you are through your own self fulfillment... Why do you consider this as selfish? I don't see being who I am as taking from anyone else.

What do you need for fulfillment?
Do you need anything?
Or is the self actually completely fulfilled with things just as they are at this moment? (As posted, not needing things to be a certain way).

Definately listen to own heart, I think anything else is absurd.

About your mantra, I get your meaning of the term love, but I think I disagree with the idea behind it. It's like you are receiving love from a different source but its really an act of the self loving the self. That's why the I am mantra is so good because its cuts through the concept of being the observer and observed simultaneously IMO. Do you get what I mean? It's actually a simpler way to express the same idea I believe...