View Single Post
Old 04-01-2007, 04:37 AM
Master
OH-MY-GOODNESS! I ran across this article this evening when I was poking around the net for Rh neg info:

http://www.stargods.org/HybridsAntic...h%20Column.htm

Here are some parts from it...it left me sitting here with my mouth hanging open:
Quote:
Today there is more and more information coming out about aliens mixing their genes with mankind.

... And the Knights of the Templar's organization known as the Red Cross controls the blood supply. They are known as the Knights of the Red Cross. With ease they could introduce genetically modified blood for future generations. One form of mysterious blood is RH Negative blood. No one knows where it comes from and most UFO abductees have RH neg. blood. Statistics show that many people with this blood type are open to paranormal events in their lives.

What Satan is doing is corrupting society from within with demonic hybrids. These people only worship one god and that is the god of SELF.Now that society has become saturated with these hybrids, society is suddenly becoming very occultist and lacking morals. I went into a video store and at least one third of the films were occult in nature. Without this saturation of evil in our society, Harry Potter would have been banned or at least ignored. In a very short time evil has exploded in the land as never before. Occult symbols are appearing all over products and in the media. Graphic sex, Satanism, and perversion is now found in most TV shows, books, movies, music, and such. This is a clear signal that the antichrist is on his way! A new godless shift in reality is about to take place very soon!

JOY is the evidence of internal growth ~ Marie Montessori