View Single Post
Old 06-11-2017, 01:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starry_Night
Hey all!

I do distant healing with an individual I know quite often. He doesn't know in waking life that I send him a bunch of love through energy, but his higher self does and really soaks it in. I've actually improved my relationship with this individual an INCREDIBLE amount. We had it a bit rocky when we met, but it's so loving now.

He popped in my head the other day and so I decided to send him some love (meditate). It went really really well and I immediately saw a golden puzzle piece in my heart chakra when we connected. It felt really good, but all of a sudden I felt something open in him (maybe like a wound reopen or something) and my guides and angels quickly covered me from him. I couldn't even connect back to him during that. I felt deep anxiety in my chest and asked myself if that anxiety even belonged to me. Afterwards, I saw a picture of a giraffe and thought "sticking your neck out." I also saw a deep pale pink colored rose.

I grounded again and then felt fine. The next morning I still feel an incredible amount of love to him and today also. Like nothing happened. But it was really weird! Does anyone have any idea or theory on what happened? I want to make sure he is okay!

Your username - my user picture. Perfect match.