Thread: Aura Soma
View Single Post
Old 17-01-2017, 01:29 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7th Sister
Hi Patrycia-Rose.
I studied to be an Aura Soma Practitioner (to intermediate level) back in 1999 in London. I only ever practised on family and friends although I have used several of the bottles over time to heal various issues and have found the pomanders great for protection purposes and used quintessences in meditation.
I have always been fascinated with the healing power of colour and did a colour therapy course at the london college of psychic studies before going on to study aura soma. Vicky Wall was such an amazing soul and I just love her story!
Love and light
Sarah x

Hi Sarah

This is great to hear. One of the reasons I joined this forum was because I could no find no internet forums about aura soma on its own and I wanted to link with other people who were using it. I'd given up hope that anyone would reply. I think that is the problem with the system. It can give SO much to a person through the equilibrium bottles, pomanders and quintessences plus all the beautiful text that accompanies the bottles and yet I get the feeling it is so little known about, which is a shame.

As someone who has read the books only, are there any tips, experiences or stories you would be able to share - I'd love to hear them? Also what do they teach on the course that you wouldn't get from the books?

Last edited by Patrycia-Rose : 17-01-2017 at 04:32 PM.