View Single Post
Old 10-11-2013, 10:06 PM
Guide

Well, now I am strongly considering ostomy surgery. I have had it before and it was very traumatic for me at the age of 12. However, now it seems it could be a good option for me. It would not cure my disease, which would likely manifest in other ways later, and it would be difficult to live with, but it could eliminate so many of my most intensely painful, debilitating, heart-wrenching symptoms--Severe sharp rectal pain when having the urge for a bowel movement, constipation due to inflammation and stricture, exhaustion from bowel movements, incontinence during sleep. I am feeling more optimistic but I am still attached to wondering about the outcomes. I believe this surgery could extend my life and improve my quality of life for some time. I am also making progress in my Qigong practice, especially now learning to expand and contract my aura in rhythm with my breath. It leaves me feeling very good, and hungry, as if I am had a big workout, but not tired.

It doesn't really make sense for me to look to you for validation of my feelings. Feel free to comment on the previous post, but know I understand what you were saying in the past, about that sort of thing.

Justin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin
Dear Sparrow,

Hi. What's up?

Are there practices in the Spirit World similar to the Shen Shing Qigong I practice here? Or anything analogous/homologous? I hope to continue with this kind of thing. Also, are others from our lineage still developing and practicing Shen Shing energy cultivation in the Spirit World?

For reference, here is a newly posted video of Tim doing one variation of our Qigong:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epJI_nLZPtw

Also, today I had a pouchoscopy, a diagnostic test for my J-pouch. We are running out of options for treatment. However, I find myself happy. I am happy that this suffering and the suffering of being in this world could end. It would be of natural causes. Some people understand how I feel, and some don't. It is easier for many people to be in denial and insist I will survive on Earth. When I check with my inner self, earlier today I didn't get a clear answer, but now it seems to be happy about it too. I'm not saying I will stop trying any treatments that my team comes up with. However, will you support me in my feelings?

Love, Justin